Last updated : september 2020
A. Privacy Statement
II. Which Data do We collect and for which Purposes?
III. Recipients of Your Data:
The main objective of the Site is to show Our activities, the sporting events which We organize and allow you to access our job offers. So, when You browse the Site, you can access the third-party sites of Our Events, the "recruitment" site of A.S.O. as well as the official A.S.O. social media pages of A.S.O. and Our Events.Because the Site is hosted in our Data Processor servers, we share your data with: · Our Data Processor, host of the Site· Social Networks.
III.1 Our Data Processor, the Host of the Site: SKALE-5
The Site is hosted by SKALE -5 servers, located in France: SCALES-533 Avenue des Champs Élysées75008 PARIS
III.2 Social Networks
You can follow A.SO. as well as the events We organize through the Social Networks: Dailymotion, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
Ⅲ. 3. Public authorities
In very limited cases and regulated by law, ASO is likely to disclose Your data to public bodies which would request them for the purpose of ensuring public safety and yours.
IV. What are Your Rights and How Can You Exercise Them?
IV.1 Your rights
According to the Applicable Data Protection Regulations, including the Act N° 78-17 of 6 January 1978 on Information Technology, Data Files and Civil Liberties as amended in 2018, and The Regulation (EU) 2016/679, You have the rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing, opposition and portability of Your Data, in accordance with Articles 15 to 21 GDPR.
IV.2 How can you exercise them?
You can exercise your rights by filling out the form, available on: https://www.aso.fr/en/request-managementYou also have the right to refuse to be the subject of an automated individual decision made based on Your Data, in accordance with Article 22 of the RGPD.We inform you that, in accordance with Section 12 of the RGPD, we may ask you for a copy of a document attesting your identity, in order to verify that your identity has not been spoofed.Finally, you have the right to lodge a complaint before the Commission Nationale Informatique et Libertés(CNIL)if you think that we do not respect your rights.B. Cookies Policy
I. What is a cookie?
Cookies are bits of data or tracking files which can be stored in the browser of Your computer, smartphone, table or connected TV. Cookies attribute a unique identifier to Your device, which allows to the Site to remember Your actions and Your preferences (as Your location, the language You use, the font size You prefer and other displaying preferences) during a specific legal period. Thus, You do not need to give Us certain information every time You browse on Our Web Site. Cookies can also help You to personalize Your Browsing experience. Cookies allow Us to know you better, personalize Your user experience, propose offers and products fitting to Your interests and ease the navigation through the Site.
II. Different types of cookies
There are two main categories of cookies: persistent cookies and session cookies. Session cookies allow to the Web Site to follow up Your browsing from one page to another so that You are not required to give every time the same information. These cookies remain in Your device until You quit Your browser, disappearing at its closure. Persistent cookies help the Web site to remember Your information and Your settings when You visit the Web Site in the future. It results in a faster and better access for You. At Your first visit, the Web site is on by default mode. During Your visit, You select Your preferences which will be stored, recorded and used the next time You browse through the Web site, thanks to the use of persistent Cookies. Persistent cookies fall into two categories: Our Cookies Third-party cookies
I. Our Cookies The cookies We deposit are used for the purposes described below, subject to Your own choices that result from Your settings of the Consent Management Platform ("CMP"), available on Our Site at the bottom of the page, by clicking on "Cookie Settings."
1. Technical Cookies, so-called Essentials These cookies are essential for the proper functioning of the Site and for Your navigation in the Site. Without them, You would not be able to browse the Site or could not use some of its functions. Because these cookies are essential, they cannot be deactivated. These cookies do not store any personal data. This is why their status appears as "Always Active."
2. Functionality Cookies: These cookies allow you to set up Your site displaying preferences. They allow the Site to remember Your choices, including the site’s displaying language. These cookies also allow You not to have to set up Your choices at each one of Your connections and to see messages intended for a user's first connection.
3. Analytics Cookies: These cookies allow us to analyze Your browsing on Our Site, to make statistics and to improve Your user experience. The analyses are carried out on anonymized aggregated data. For example, analytics cookies show us the most frequently visited pages, allow us to better understand the overall usage habits of the Site and to anticipate the difficulties you are likely to encounter when browsing. These cookies allow us to improve the Site and do not collect personal data.
4. Targeted Advertising Cookies These cookies collect information about Your browsing habits in order to propose You advertising according to Your interests.
1. Social Network Cookies and Videos These cookies from third-party apps allow you to follow our events, follow us on the official social networks pages. These cookies also allow Social Networks to offer you personalized advertising based on your interests. We have no control over the process used by Social Networks to collect Your information or Your Data about your browsing on our site and how they can associate this Data it with Your personal data they have. We invite you to read carefully their privacy and cookie policies in order to find out the purposes of use, including advertising, of the browsing information collected by them. Their respective policies must inform You about Your rights, how to exercise them and how to set up your consent. Dailymotion: https://www.dailymotion.com/legal/cookiemanagement Twitter: https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/ Instagram: https://help.instagram.com/1896641480634370?ref=ig
III. Setting cookies
1. Through Our Consent Platform – CMP (recommended) Our Site allows you to set up cookies deposited on our Site by clicking "Cookie Settings” at the bottom of the page. You can revoke your choices at any time.
2. Setting up your web browser Some internet browsers allow you to set up cookies and tracers for each purpose, both on your fixed devices and on your portable devices. On each browser the configuration may be different as well as the vocabulary used. Depending on which browser you use, you'll need to go to "Options," "Preferences" or "Advanced Settings" in order to set up your "Privacy and Security," "Privacy," or "Privacy and Security." Then, you can select, finally by purpose, the Cookies that you agree to deposit on your device as well as the Permissions you give to the Sites (location, images, microphone, virtual reality, etc.). Example: Firefox :
1. Go to OPTIONS
2. Click on “Privacy and security”
3. Go to “Cookies and Site Data”
4. You can decide either to remember or not and Clear History
5. Finally, by going to “Permissions” You can set up the permissions for each type of Data.
IV. Keeping Cookies If you consent to the deposit of Cookies on your terminal, these will be kept for up to thirteen (13) months from their deposit on your terminal. When this deadline expires (or if you manually deleted your cookies), Your Consent for the deposit and/or playback of cookies will be required again and You will need to re-set Your Choices directly by accessing The Cookie Settings In case You have refused cookies, we will ask You again six months later. Detail of Cookies
Last updated : september 2020